St. John Eudes hosts weekend Shalom Festival
On Aug. 2-3, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., St. John Eudes Church in Chatsworth will host “Shalom Festival 2014,” a free event of prayer, music and inspirational presentations by international preachers. Each day starts with Mass and ends with Eucharistic Adoration.
San Pedro Region Auxiliary Bishop Oscar Solis is among a distinguished group of speakers, including Carmelite of Mary Immaculate Father Roy Palatty, Father Dave Pivonka, Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity Sister Miriam James Heidland and Deacon Ralph Poyo. The weekend event also features prayer sessions, soul-stirring music and inspiring testimonies. Register online: www.shalomworld.org or call (215) 266-3031.
More from this section:
- Louisville High School students take home four medals at French language competition
- St. Euphrasia School’s Lego Robotics Team wins first place in robotics competition
- Louisville High School choir wins first place at choral competition
- Bishop Brennan blesses St. Monica Academy’s new Montrose campus
- St. Patrick School in North Hollywood to honor distinguished alumni on April 23