Cathedral, Sacred Heart HS join for class of 1954 reunion
The 60th reunion of the classes of 1954 from Cathedral High School in Los Angeles and Sacred Heart High School in Lincoln Heights will be take place jointly on Aug. 9 at San Antonio Winery.
A “no host” luncheon, Italian Trattoria style, will be held from noon to 4 p.m. at San Antonio, 737 Lamar St., Los Angeles, in close proximity to the campuses of both schools, two of the oldest secondary institutions in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Cathedral was founded in 1925 by the Christian Brothers, while Sacred Heart was founded in 1907 by the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose.
For information and reservations, contact Carl Fischer (Cathedral), (818) 886-5890, or Margaret Dykens Ghiaey (Sacred Heart), (818) 842-0572.
More from this section:
- Free health clinic in East L.A. to include medical exams and dental work
- Cathedral exhibits student artwork from 15 Catholic high schools
- Loyola High School senior service project at 35
- Cathedral, Order of Malta to host Mass for World Day of the Sick
- Cathedral to host closing Mass for Year of Consecrated Life