Lay ecclesial movements Mass set June 8
The various lay ecclesial movements of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will be celebrated in a special Mass on Pentecost Sunday, June 8, 3:30 p.m. at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
Archbishop José Gomez will be preside at this bilingual Mass, coordinated by the Office of New Evangelization. It is the first such celebration to be held in the archdiocese, according to Father Ed Benioff, director of the New Evangelization Office.
Those interested in participating are asked to contact Alicia Hernandez at the Office of New Evangelization: Ahernandez@la-archdiocese.org or (213) 637-7542.
More from this section:
- Santacruzan and the Flowers of May: Filipino community celebrates the Virgin Mary
- Over 100 Catholic scouts attend 90th annual Religious Emblem Mass
- Servite High School honors community leaders at sixth annual ‘Excellence in Leadership Dinner’
- Christian meditation director to give spiritual talks in Southern California
- Order of Malta delivers World Day of Prayer petitions to Lourdes