Lay ecclesial movements Mass set June 8
The various lay ecclesial movements of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will be celebrated in a special Mass on Pentecost Sunday, June 8, 3:30 p.m. at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
Archbishop José Gomez will be preside at this bilingual Mass, coordinated by the Office of New Evangelization. It is the first such celebration to be held in the archdiocese, according to Father Ed Benioff, director of the New Evangelization Office.
Those interested in participating are asked to contact Alicia Hernandez at the Office of New Evangelization: Ahernandez@la-archdiocese.org or (213) 637-7542.
More from this section:
- Junípero Serra High School celebrates canonization of namesake with week of festivities
- Saint Junipero Serra's canonization an 'exciting time to be a Catholic'
- Dolores Mission explores pope’s words, community concerns
- Sister Mary Sean’s second career with ‘lifers’
- OLA Cathedral presents ‘visual feast’ during 11th Eucharistic Celebration of Cultures