Lay ecclesial movements Mass set June 8
The various lay ecclesial movements of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will be celebrated in a special Mass on Pentecost Sunday, June 8, 3:30 p.m. at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
Archbishop José Gomez will be preside at this bilingual Mass, coordinated by the Office of New Evangelization. It is the first such celebration to be held in the archdiocese, according to Father Ed Benioff, director of the New Evangelization Office.
Those interested in participating are asked to contact Alicia Hernandez at the Office of New Evangelization: Ahernandez@la-archdiocese.org or (213) 637-7542.
More from this section:
- A place to call home: Holy Name of Jesus School partners with local homeless shelter to offer free tuition for needy students
- First grade musings at Immaculate Conception
- Longtime volunteer doesn’t let cancer get him down
- Community remembers Msgr. John A. Fosselman’s life of service
- Court rules against real estate mogul who pressured nuns with ‘bad deal’