At the Cathedral: Holy Week celebrations
Palm Sunday, the celebration of the Lord’s Passion, marked the start of Holy Week celebrations at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Celebrations continue with the Mass of the Lord’s Supper April 17, 7 p.m.; Good Friday, April 18, noon and 3 p.m. (English) and 7 p.m. (Spanish); Easter Vigil, April 19, 8 p.m. (bilingual); and Easter Sunday, April 20, 8 and 10 a.m. (English), 12:30 p.m. (Spanish) and 2:30 p.m. (bilingual). Information: (213) 680-5200 or www.olacathedral.org.
More from this section:
- Marymount CA University partners with archdiocese for first-of-its-kind initiative
- CIRCUS OF FAITH: A ‘ministry of presence’
- Better late than never: 88-year-old man is baptized with great-grandson
- Santacruzan and the Flowers of May: Filipino community celebrates the Virgin Mary
- Over 100 Catholic scouts attend 90th annual Religious Emblem Mass